MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the declaration section of the sign-up process.
2. You can choose to delay the start date of your membership by up to 1 month. If you want to bring this date forward, please contact us on 0115 9505009 and we will be more than happy to discuss your options.
3. This agreement will become binding on you and us when we confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
4. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the type of membership chosen.
5. You may only transfer this agreement to someone else with our permission.
DIRECT DEBIT FEES AND CHARGES
1. The first month's membership fees are collected from you by us either by Debit / Credit card at time of purchase.
2. Your second Direct Debit for monthly membership fees only will be collected one month after you joined. Subsequent Direct Debits for monthly membership fees will be collected monthly thereafter. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you notice of our intention to do so.
4. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the members details provided.
5. A £3 monthly charge is applied if you freeze your membership. Your membership can be on freeze for a minimum of three weeks. Please be aware this must be actioned prior to your absence.
DIRECT DEBIT PRICES
1. From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months' notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
1. You may terminate your membership at any point by cancelling your direct debit with your bank, allowing 3 to 4 working days for the bank to action this. Please call 0115 9505009 for options available to you or for any further information.
2. In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Members must be 16 or older.
2. You agree to comply with the rules of membership which are displayed prominently in the club and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
3. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
4. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
5. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
6. We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Personal Trainer. Personal Training is arranged directly with the PT and not with Formula One Gym.
7. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
8. This agreement is governed by English Law.
9. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
10. To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, wellbeing or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 1874040 and Our registered office is at 21 Victoria Street, Nottingham, NG1 2EW. Our registered VAT number is 449 9323 11.
2. If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning 0115 9505009 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to email@example.com. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
1. Day passes are subject to a fair use policy. 1 pass per person.
2. Free passes have no resale value and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product or service.
1. Student discount is available only when upon production of a NUS card or proof of registration of a student.