Terms and Conditions of Membership
Your financial commitment
1. To cancel your direct debit a minimum of 3 business days’ notice is required before the next scheduled collection
2. You have chosen a membership type and payment method which is
detailed in “The application form”. It is your responsibility to meet with your
obligations of payment.
3. If you pay your membership fees as a lump-sum payment, we will only review your membership fees when your membership is due for renewal.
You cannot share your PIN number with others
4. Under no circumstances can you give or share your PIN number with anybody else as it is unique to you. To protect the interests and ensure the safety of our valued, paying members, offenders will have their membership cancelled immediately. All members entering and exiting Revolution Fitness are monitored by CCTV 24/7 to further enhance member safety and prevent PIN number abuse.
You cannot sign guests in
5. Members cannot allow guests in to view the gym; guests must contact the gym to arrange a viewing or use the facilities and this can be facilitated with a day pass.
You can leave or stop using the club for a period of time within your membership term
6. If you want to stop using the club for a while, you can leave at any time, however we cannot guarantee your space will be kept at the gym.
7. You may cancel your membership within 10 days of joining and we will refund any membership fees less cumulative day pass rates for any use of the facility within the10 day period, plus an automatic admin fee of £9.99.
8. If you pay your membership fees upfront in one single lump sum, your membership will automatically end at the end of the minimum term unless you choose to renew it. If you pay your membership fees monthly by direct debit, your membership will renew automatically.
We can cancel your membership if:
· you have broken the club rules or any terms of this contract;
· you do not pay any fees due; or
· the club permanently closes. (If this happens, we will refund any membership fees you have paid for a period of membership that has not yet passed, if this applies.)
What else should you know?
10. Our staff, agents and subcontractors are not medically qualified so if you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to exercise, we strongly recommend that you get advice from a doctor first. For safety reasons, you are responsible for correctly using all club facilities. If you are not sure how to use any equipment, always ask a member of staff; if no one is there to ask then don’t use it. The club is not responsible for any injury caused at the gym that is not deemed the fault of the gym.
11. All members are liable for their own health and must not join if they have a prevailing condition that may affect their health while in the gym.
12. No children are permitted on the premises at any time. Minimum age at the gym is 16.
13. Personal Trainers at our clubs are self-employed. Any service they provide is a contract between them and you and we cannot accept any responsibility if a Personal Trainer breaks the contract or is negligent.
14. We will not be liable to you for any loss, damage or theft of any property you bring onto our premises.
15. You must keep to our club rules, which are available in our club. We may change our club rules if this is reasonably necessary. We will give you plenty of notice if we decide to do this. We can transfer all or any part of our rights or responsibilities under this contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights under the contract.
16. We will not provide indemnity in respect of
(a) Bodily injury to any person as a result of their inexperience or physical inability to carry out advice or instruction given by, or on behalf of, The insured.
(b) dietary advice or instruction
(c) errors, omissions or neglects in treatment administered by You or on Your behalf